Monday, May 3, 2010

Meditating on the message of the High Priestess

Working with Colleen really helped me jump start my psychic and spiritual development which I feel has grown by leaps and bounds in the past two years. I think it was a combination of being at the right place and time. The Talmud says you shouldn’t study Kabala, Jewish mysticism, until you are over 40 and have years of learning behind you. It seems to be the case with me. Things have been progressing so smoothly in my 40s, that I often compare it to the frustration of my enthusiastic but disappointing attempts at psychic development in my 20s. It’s not that I’m going about it differently; I just think I must not have been ready yet. What changed? I’m not sure, but my intuition tells me that I was not allowed to progress then because I wasn’t yet ready. I was given just enough validation to keep hope alive, but never more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment